My multi-decade career in IT has given me deep skill set, coupled with an advanced “problem solving” tool kit. Organizations bring me in for hardware/software related work, web-centric projects, and sometimes for things that require me to develop a new skill set or approach. Whether it’s something I’ve dealt with dozens of times over the years, or something entirely new, my attention to detail is the same.
For you, every day brings new tech challenges and ever-evolving business ideas! It’s time to contact me and see what I can do for you.
If you’re not completely happy with the work provided, simply let me know and I’ll make sure it’s right.
– Built a Woocommerce store from scratch, with full credit card payment, Interac transfers, and shipping. Featured over 300 products and a dynamic design. Since launch, this online shop has done over 600k gross sales.
– Work with four different web design companies as their tech go-to for when things get tricky (Site moves, security, DNS, email issues, WordPress/Woocommerce functionality).
– Did a complete overhaul of a Wildlife rescue site (replacing an 8-year-old system), which included new forum software and a fancy WordPress front end.
– Developed 40 site intranet using WordPress Multisite.
– Reinvented a designer’s internet presence after their old web host went completely under with no notice. New Email, new WordPress site, new Shopify site.
– Ongoing maintenance work on over 40 separate WordPress sites, including: backups, WordPress core, theme and plugin updates.
– Site optimization for better Google Search results has become wildly popular. I’m pretty good at it.
– Moved more sites between servers than I can remember.
Older stuff that makes me smile!
– Calendar syncing with Blackberrys
– Emergency installs (DNS, hosting, website, email)
– Troubleshooting Filemaker Pro
– SEO Demystification
– Moving ancient COBOL-based web applications to responsive, PHP based platforms.